GATE 2022 will be conducted in February 2022, and it is one of the most important exams in our country and also considered the toughest to crack. GATE EE offers a tough competition, an aspirant must have a strategy to crack the exam as every year lakhs of candidates appear for citas con chicas puente viesgo GATE 2022 EE to get into top IITs or PSUs.
One of the most important things while preparing for GATE is doing the analysis of previous years as it gives you an idea how the actual paper will look like. There are many platforms that perform the GATE EE Paper Analysis and one of them is Gradeup.
Live analysis for GATE EE 2020 was done by Gradeup last year and buy Lyrica in thailand will be conducting a live analysis for GATE EE 2021. This analysis will help GATE 2021 aspirants as well as GATE 2022 aspirants. Check GATE 2020 Analysis below:
|Subjects||#Questions (65)||Total Marks|
|General Aptitude||10 (5+5)||15|
|Engineering Mathematics||4 (2+2)||6|
|Signals and Systems||6 (3+3)||9|
|Electrical Machines||8 (4+4)||12|
GATE EE 2022 Preparation Tips
Familiarise with Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- While preparing for GATE EE you must go through the GATE Pattern which includes MCQ, MSQ, NAT type of questions, and their marking scheme.
- GATE EE syllabus includes Power Systems, Electrical Machines, Control Systems, Lovisa Analog & Digital Electronics, Electrical Circuits, Power Electronics, Signals & Systems, Measurements, Electromagnetic Fields, Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude.
GATE is one of the most important exams in our country and when you start your preparations you must choose the best source for your preparation and which includes the reference books. Here are a few books subject-wise which students can refer to:
|Power Systems||Electrical Power Systems (Edition 6)||C. L. Wadhwa|
|Power System Engineering (Edition 2)||I Nagrath, D Kothari|
|Electrical Machines||Electrical Machinery (Edition 7)||P. S. Bimbhra|
|Control Systems||Control Systems Engineering (Edition 5)||I.J.Nagrath, M. Gopal|
|Analog & Digital Electronics||Integrated Electronics: Analog And Digital Circuits And Systems (Edition 2)||Christos C. Halkias, Chetan D. Parikh Jacob Millman|
|Digital Logic and Computer Design (Edition 1)||M Morris Mano|
|Electrical Circuits (Networks)||Circuit Theory: Analysis & Synthesis (Edition 6)||Abhijit Chakrabarti|
|Fundamentals of Electric Circuits (Edition 5)||Charles K. Alexander, Matthew N. O. Sadiku|
|Power Electronics||Power Electronics (Edition 5)||P.S.Bimbhra|
|Signals & Systems||Signals and Systems (Edition 2)||Oppenheim Alan V, Willsky Alan S, Nawab S. Hamid|
|Electromagnetic Fields||Engineering Electromagnetics (Edition 8)||William H Hayt, John A Buck|
|Measurements||A Course In Electrical And Electronic Measurements And Instrumentation (Edition 7)||A K Sawhney|
|Engineering Mathematics||Higher Engineering Mathematics (Edition 43)||B. S. Grewal|
|General Aptitude||A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Edition: Revised)||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (Edition 7)||R.S. Aggarwal|
Importance of Core-Subjects
- Core subjects must be prioritized as they plan an important role in building overall rank as their weightage is maximum
- These subjects are the foundation of other subjects as these makes your basics and concepts strong which helps in overall preparation.
Focus on Important Topics
- Smart Work must be added to Hard work for an exam like GATE.
- After getting familiar with the syllabus, candidates should go through the previous year papers and must analyze the questions asked and their weightage. Find the weightage analysis and important topics below:
|Digital Electronics||3||8085 Microprocessor, Sequence Detector|
|Analog Electronics||8||MOS Capacitor, Common Source amplifier, Non-ideal diode, diode circuits|
|Control Systems||13||Routh Array, LTI system, Transfer function, Signal flow graph, Nquist criterion, DC gain, Stability of control system|
|Signals & Systems||7||Z-transform, RMS & Average value, Properties of continuous & discrete LTI system, Laplace transform|
|Electric Circuits||5||Maximum Power transfer theorem, Thevenin’s theorem, first-order RC circuit|
|Power Electronics||8||Single-phase full-bridge controlled rectifier, Single phase voltage source inverter, AC voltage regulator, Buck chopper, IGBT characteristics|
|Power Systems||6||Load flow analysis, Fault analysis, Stability, Bus admittance matrix|
|Electrical Machines||14||Cylindrical rotor synchronous generator, DC shunt motor, Alternator, Three winding transformers, Three-phase Induction motor, No-load losses in single-phase transformer|
|Measurements||3||Error Analysis in Thermistor, Reading in ammeter|
|Electromagnetic Fields||8||The electric field inside a dielectric medium, Integral form of Gauss’s law, mutual inductance, Conservative Field|
|Engineering Mathematics||10||Polynomials, Definite Integrals, Differential Equations, Maxima & minima, Line Integral, Cauchy Integral formula, Matrix algebra|
|General Aptitude||15||Numerical Reasoning & Verbal Reasoning|
Proper Study Plan
- Once you are familiar with the syllabus and pattern, then you need to frame a proper schedule subject and topic-wise.
- To keep the mind fresh, allot some time for relaxation as well.
- Sticking to this plan throughout is the key to success, http://topimatge.com/es/projecte/ciutat-del-motor/ hence consistency is important for GATE EE 2021.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/E2MZL30OVYk” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Managing time is one of the challenges students have to face in the actual exam.
- GATE aspirants should utilize each second effectively.
- Students should divide time for completion of syllabus, mock tests and revision so that he/she does not miss anything before appearing for the exam.
Practice Practice Practice
- Studying every topic will not help without practice, it’s rightly said Practice makes a man perfect.
- Practicing daily leads to perfection of a particular topic and GATE EE is more like a conceptual exam and students who practice more end up achieving a good rank.
Mock Tests & Previous Year Question Papers
- Mock Tests help you to know the scoring system well and also improves the score and rank.
- Previous Year Question papers are very important as they help you to get an idea of what questions can be asked in the actual exam.